BS in Computer Science - University of Hartford (2018)
- Creative Problem Solver
- Loves Building Tools
- Infinitely Curious
Game Programming Patterns in Elixir? (ElixirConf 2021)
Elixir + Macaroons
Distributed Authz in Elixir
(CodeBEAM America 2021)
Synopsys Inc. (SIG) July 2019 - Present
Senior Engineer II
Formally Tinfoil Security Inc. - Acquired by Synopsys
- Developing API and Web application vulnerability scanners.
- Created internal OpenAPI2/3 HAR and Postman parser library entirely in Elixir.
- Designed cloud scanner architecture using custom Kubernetes controllers.
Geomagical Labs Inc. June 2018 - July 2019
Software Engineer (Applications and Tools)
Geomagical Labs - Acquired by IKEA (Ingka Group)
- Developed custom software tools for 3D applications and computer vision technology.
- Designed machine learning, auto-scaling, cloud pipeline. (Kubernetes)
- Produced internal tooling for scientific CV research.
- Cloud AI Platform Engineering (Google Cloud)
Digital Surgeons Jan. 2014 - Jan. 2018
- Assisted with engineering interactive social media installation during a live festival.
- Prototype interactive experiences with a commercial C++ game engine.
- Worked with LEGO headquarters in Denmark to develop interactive web application.
Open Source Projects
- An effort to enable shipping Erlang and Elixir applications as single, dependency-less cross-platform binaries.
- Built a cross-platform tool-chain that allows you to target any platform from any host when building binaries.
- Used internally at Synopsys to ship complex apps to low-spec environments.
- Native C bindings for the PhysicsFS and the FMOD audio engine.
Litwick, Synopsys Inc. (SIG)
- Wrote an OpenAPI v2, v3, HAR, and Postman file parser.
- Used internally to pre-process API specs for scanning.
- Can convert documents to different types.
Wormwood, Tinfoil Security
- Open source Elixir library to aid in testing GraphQL absinthe applications.
- Published on the company's Github page, and on Hex, the official Elixir package repository.
Manaframe, NullBrush Lab Ltd.
- Custom C++ plugin for Toon Boom Harmony.
- Exports full-length videos without degrading color quality.
- Worked with experienced animators' feedback to create easy to use interface.
- Currently unreleased/internal due to x264 codec license issues.
- Elixir - 4 Years
- Python - 4 Years
- C# - 3 Years
- C/C++ - 3 Years
- React/Redux - 3 Years
- Additional Experience: Zig, Erlang, Haxe, Lua, Go